A tool kit is being developed to perform multiple tasks for climate change purposes. The kit includes:
- a global database of historic (1977-2006) climate at 0.5o grid, plus 20 future scenarios (5 models 4 carbon scenarios) of climate data (2007-2100) globally at the same 0.5o grid.
- a program to interpolate the 0.5o grid to 0.25, and further to 0.125o grid.
- a program to downscale the future data for any chosen region
- a program to make a spatial and temporal assessment of climate change impact on extreme hydrological events such as dry and wet periods
- a program to plot rainfall and temperature anomalies